classic vs dynamic

Can someone tell me the difference between classic and dynamic dining?

Not sure exactly what you mean.

Are you asking about the difference between choices on Anthem, such as Dynamic Choice and Dynamic Classic?

Or are you asking about the difference between dining on Anthem and dining on non-Dynamic Dining ships, such as Oasis, Freedom, etc.

Not sure exactly what you mean.

Are you asking about the difference between choices on Anthem, such as Dynamic Choice and Dynamic Classic?

Or are you asking about the difference between dining on Anthem and dining on non-Dynamic Dining ships, such as Oasis, Freedom, etc.

Yes we are on anthem, I had asked for the regular traditional dining that is same time everynight but found out I has dynamic instead.

Yes we are on anthem, I had asked for the regular traditional dining that is same time everynight but found out I has dynamic instead.

It's confusing, but Anthem has two types of dining, both use the word Dynamic:

Dynamic Choice: This is similar to My Time Dining on other ships, except that you can not only pick your dining time (or just show up), but you pick one of 4 "free" restaurants too. These restaurants have only two different menus, which change with a different pattern depending on the itinerary.

Dynamic Classic: Similar to traditional dining on other ships. You have one of two fixed dining times, but the restaurant rotation will be selected by the cruise line. You keep the same tablemates and wait staff.

Edited by clarea