Norwegian Escape: VIBE ??s

kayjay76

I'm on a girls' cruise next month sailing one the escape. I usually cruise RCCL and haven't cruised on NCL since the beautiful Norway so I'm very far behind with NCL. So...... Can you tell me please, what is the Escape Vibe?

Thanks - :):)

Nevermind, I did my research.... Wow the main pool(s) do look very busy!! I hope the adult area is not so packed.

It's a private access area with upgraded loungers, a hot tub, a misting area and its own bar. Kid free but limited to, from what I've been told, 80 people a week hence all the Vibe questions. Most people, myself included, want tips, tricks and strategies for scoring them. NCL seemingly insists on keeping this idiotic Amazing Race like policy of getting them where to even have a chance, you have to get there when security opens the doors around 9am, hang around doing nothing for 2-3 hours then run like lunatics to Headliners on deck 6 in hopes of getting one.

But with 4,000+ onboard, including lots of screaming kids and basically one tiny pool, people have promised me it is worth the aggravation to be able to find peace and quiet for the week.

Seriously!!! Only 1 pool for 4000(+) guests?? I'm sailing on this ship with some gal friends. We usually sail RCCL and decided to try a different line for a change. I'm already beginning to doubt our decision with one pool and SO many people. Are you sure that there's only one pool? Great :(