Els Calderers on Mallorca

arctickitty

Hello,

I am looking for information on options for visiting Els Calderers on Mallorca, from the port in Palma. Our port is on Friday, May 6th 8am to 4:30pm and I am wondering if anyone knows about tour companies that might go there or the feasibility for DIY. At first glance it looks fairly rural with very general directions on their website and several google searches did not pull up any group options. We are waitlisted on a Princess tour to this site. Anyone have any experience visiting Els Calderers from Palma?

thanks,

Carrie

Hello,

I am looking for information on options for visiting Els Calderers on Mallorca, from the port in Palma. Our port is on Friday, May 6th 8am to 4:30pm and I am wondering if anyone knows about tour companies that might go there or the feasibility for DIY. At first glance it looks fairly rural with very general directions on their website and several google searches did not pull up any group options. We are waitlisted on a Princess tour to this site. Anyone have any experience visiting Els Calderers from Palma?

thanks,

Carrie

I don't know of any organised tours to Es Calderes. With such a short time in port your best option would be to take a cab; the estate is off the Manacor road and should take no more than 45 minutes from the port. To be honest, although the estate is a pleasant way to pass a few hours I would only go if you have already visited most of the islands other attractions.

Edited by campolady