Cocktails

TnVolsFan13

My favorites:

Kiss on the Lips (mango, peach schnapps)

Miami Vice (pina colada, strawberry daiquiri)

Mocha Chocolate Getaway (like a chocolate milkshake)

Things I'm going to try on my next cruise:

Twight Zone

Mango Swirl

Strawberry Cheesecake

a few things from the Alchemy Bar

other suggestions?

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

What are some signature contains or very good mixed drinks to try on the Carnival Ecstasy

I love the apple martini on the cruise. My family drinks the Miami vice. We also did a martini tasting one day and for 17 pp we got about 6 different martinis and the were all very good. It is usually advertised in the fun times and you get to try different kinds of martinis for one cost.

I had one that I really liked that had a grapefruit taste to it. Can't remember the name but I voted for that one.

Twilight Zone is like a Piña Colada with Curaçao. Liked it even better when the Curaçao was replaced with Midori.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Smugglers Punch... I will debut this on our Splendor Cruise!

LOL...I was busted this cruise. Have never had that happen. And didn't even get to go to naughty room to pick up at the end of the cruise. :(

Twilight Zone is like a Piña Colada with Curaçao. Liked it even better when the Curaçao was replaced with Midori.

I have tried the Twilight Zone on every cruise....had one the last night on our recent Pride Journeys cruise and just cannot taste the difference between it and a pina colada. Only the color is different. :confused: If you have a Red Frog Bar/Pub on your ship, try a CARIBBEAN colada. Yummy and similar to pina, but not as sweet. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have tried the Twilight Zone on every cruise....had one the last night on our recent Pride Journeys cruise and just cannot taste the difference between it and a pina colada. Only the color is different. :confused: If you have a Red Frog Bar/Pub on your ship, try a CARIBBEAN colada. Yummy and similar to pina, but not as sweet. :p

Edited by Crusin Karen