Dinner times

sherease23

It may be different on different ships. But on Elation, the big shows started at 8:15. Then they'd have a late showing at 10:15. The only evening Hasbro show was at 8:15. I always eat early...catch all the shows...then get pizza before going to bed....except on the night of the late night mexican buffet.

Edited by Saint Greg

You do miss some things by doing late dining. You will see the main shows. They will either do your show after dinner or before, so check the schedule carefully. The "late" show might be at 7:00. The family comedy shows, which is all I care for, are usually taking place during late dining. Dance classes or other games that might be going on at night are usually during late dining. I have only had 1 cruise with Hasbro, and one night, it was at 7:30. One time seeing that was enough.

We had late dining and was still able to see the adult comedy shows. Our ship didn't have Hasbro or Dive in movies so I can't speak on those. We chose late dining again for our upcoming cruise because we don't want to have to leave ports early to make it to dinner. I'd rather miss a show than cut into port time.

We always do late dining, and I don't feel like we miss much--if anything. On the Liberty, the first comedy show is at 7:30, so almost every night we would go to comedy and then directly to dinner. Our Love and Marriage show was at 10:15, so it wasn't a problem making it. The movies started at 10:00, so it was perfect to go from dinner to the movies. I've thought about Any Time Dining, but I don't want to wait, and I like the same servers every night...it just depends on your personal style.