Freeport bike rentals

smurf1635

I see that there are places to rent bikes in Freeport, but what I'm not seeing is if any of these places are near the cruise port. Is anyone within walking distance? I had sent an email to Lucaya Watersports and tours, with no response.:(

Thanks much.

Freeport where the ships dock is not close to anything . The only thing near is a restaurant. The port is industrial and although the port has the usual tourist things , freeport itself is quite a way from the port

Freeport where the ships dock is not close to anything . The only thing near is a restaurant. The port is industrial and although the port has the usual tourist things , freeport itself is quite a way from the port

thank you. I suppose that once off the ship, I just need to follow the crowd to the nearest taxi? bus?

Wow! I was just starting to research this very thing. I'd love to hear from anyone who has ever rented bikes while in Freeport. Carnival has what looks to be a great excursion in Freeport, a bike tour, but I was wondering about just renting bikes on our own. Is it easy to bike around? Bike paths? Bike lanes? A map for a self-guided tour? Anyone out there who has done this?

Wow! I was just starting to research this very thing. I'd love to hear from anyone who has ever rented bikes while in Freeport. Carnival has what looks to be a great excursion in Freeport, a bike tour, but I was wondering about just renting bikes on our own. Is it easy to bike around? Bike paths? Bike lanes? A map for a self-guided tour? Anyone out there who has done this?

This is what I've found, but never got a response when I emailed them. I will email again and see what happens.

http://www.lucayawatersports.com

I made an online reservation, no credit card required. Hopefully, I'll get the info I am looking for,

Edited by smurf1635
added info

This is what I've found, but never got a response when I emailed them. I will email again and see what happens.

http://www.lucayawatersports.com

I made an online reservation, no credit card required. Hopefully, I'll get the info I am looking for,

A week later, I"ve still not heard from this company. I think I'll give up on trying to make plans for this port.