Overnight notation on documents

craftykitty

Thank you for this, although now there are two of us who are confused (before anyone runs away with this, my DH is having a riot of a time here).

I have emailed my PVP to see if he has any idea what this means, he has cruised extensively as well.

Any chance the ship gets to Cozumel early? Just a thought. The overnight does not necessarily have to mean it stays in port after your day in Cozumel.

Then again, port shows it to be docking at 9am, not before midnight. So much for that thought.

Typo. Gotta be the answer.

Edited by kbanowsky

PVP didn't have an answer for me either. Quess it's a wait and see. I'm always up for an adventure. We won't be cruising until November, 2017 (unless we manage to put something really inexpensive in before that). Things may change in that time. I was just curious as I'd never seen that notation previously.

I think it just means it will be docked in Cozumel later than 6, possibly after midnight because Belize is not a full night sail away...I honestly don't know how to word that. We went from Cozumel to Honduras to Belize. We left from Cozumel after 6 pm and were in Honduras by about 8 and Honduras is further south than Belize. Hope that make sense. I'm only on my 2nd cruise so I really don't know much just a thought :D