Anyone know about this MSC Baby Laundry Service?

michelle.zhang.90

Just checked on the website for our upcoming MSC cruise in May, and found MSC is offering the "Baby Laundry Service". Does anyone know about this? Price? Extremely curious because we'll have a long trip and having two kids (2 and 5) it'll be great helpful if the service is offered and the price is reasonable.

Here's what post on the website:

NEW! Baby Laundry Service

Young kids are great at getting their clothes dirty! But at MSC, we have the ideal way to get them really clean during your cruise. Dedicated to 0 to 6-year-olds, our unique new Baby Laundry service washes baby and toddler clothes separately from everything else, using a specialized machine, program and detergents to clean and sanitize even at temperatures as low as 30°C. We’ll collect your children’s items from your cabin and deliver them to you the following day clean, safe and sterilized: ideal for protecting their skin. You’ll find full details in your cabin, along with a biodegradable paper laundry bag and a service coupon to fill in. Only available from MSC: try it next time you cruise with us!

Michelle, we had a 2 yr and 5 yr old. I didn't inquire about laundry service as I brought my own soap powder and did their laundry in the sink. Then laid it on the balcony chairs to dry. There is also a drying line in the shower. Each time they napped, I try and get a few things laundered. They smelled fresh when they dry in the sun too.

They have a Baby Laundry 10 piece and 20 piece package. On the website, search laundry, then click on the link for laundry. If you put in your info, it will price it for your cruise. I booked a 10 piece regular laundry, not baby package for myself on the Divina, it cost $20.

Michelle, we had a 2 yr and 5 yr old. I didn't inquire about laundry service as I brought my own soap powder and did their laundry in the sink. Then laid it on the balcony chairs to dry. There is also a drying line in the shower. Each time they napped, I try and get a few things laundered. They smelled fresh when they dry in the sun too.

Thank you! My two are 2 and 5 as well! If I cannot find good deals for the baby laundry, I probably will do the same. Last time I packed enough clothes for them but the dirty clothes bag was stink at the end LOL.

They have a Baby Laundry 10 piece and 20 piece package. On the website, search laundry, then click on the link for laundry. If you put in your info, it will price it for your cruise. I booked a 10 piece regular laundry, not baby package for myself on the Divina, it cost $20.

Great! thank you! I'll check it out!