Question to NCL host??

amy417

I am guessing you removed my post about asking who was sailing on 11/10 Dawn.

I was trying to point them to the roll call site. Can I please repost and ask them NOT to post on this thread but to go to the roll call?

smeyer...yes its 417 the day before yours. The reason I posted this question is because an hour ago I posted a thread asking people to go to our roll call. It was gone within 15 minutes:eek:

So I figured someone was monitoring this site.

I am guessing you removed my post about asking who was sailing on 11/10 Dawn.

I was trying to point them to the roll call site. Can I please repost and ask them NOT to post on this thread but to go to the roll call?

Roll calls belong on the roll call section of the board. Members are asked to not use the general board to direct people to roll calls because the members know that NCL has a roll call site and that's where you go to meet people cruising with you. Any posts for roll calls or directing people to a roll call, are removed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. That's how the board administrator wants it done. When the separate roll call boards were created, it was to keep the general boards free for general discussions. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Archived