ISO Breeze FunTimes Itinerary

Writer Jenn

Not sure how to post and really do not want to scan all the pages but I will mail them to whoever wants them. Not sure if you want to post your address publicly, but if there is a way to do a private message let me know.

Thanks

Not sure how to post and really do not want to scan all the pages but I will mail them to whoever wants them. Not sure if you want to post your address publicly, but if there is a way to do a private message let me know.

Thanks

I'll try to message you. I can scan them in. ETA: I don't see a way to message you so I tried to "befriend you". If that doesn't work, can you email me at fivemonkeysplus1 at yahoo?

Edited by fivemonkeysplus1

Just off the Breeze today and the itinerary was leaving Galveston going to Cozumel, Belize and Roatan. I kept all the Fun Times, and if someone is on the same itinerary soon and wants them let me know.

Yay! I would love to see them! We leave on June 26th and have the same itinerary! Thank you!!

Is child care free all day or only during certain hours of the day? Also, says charges after 10pm, was wondering what the price is per kid? Thanks.

While we have never had the need, this is the best answer I can give you about cost:

Do you offer babysitting services?

Besides the complimentary Camp Carnival® activities that are available every day, we also have a little thing we like to call Night Owls.

It’s the late-night way for kids ages 11 and younger to have a blast! It runs from 10:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. and includes video games, movies, board games, snacks and drinks. It’s $6.75 per hour per child (pricing subject to change) plus 15% gratuity. And we make it easy by charging it to your Sail & Sign® card. All Night Owls activities take place in Camp Carnival.

There are NO instateroom services available. Daytime services are available for infants 2 and under on port days for the same price. Contact the Camp Carnival Youth Staff on board for specific times of these services as they vary by port.

For the full brochure, click the link below (just skip the blank first page):

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/Files/FunLibrary/eBrochures/EB_CCL_Family.ashx

• 1 month later...
Is child care free all day or only during certain hours of the day? Also, says charges after 10pm, was wondering what the price is per kid? Thanks.

Hello, we cruised the conquest with my 2 year old last year and my daughter had her moments with it. She had a love hate relationship with it. The staff gives u a phone just in case they have to get in touch with u. I forget what time they open because we never woke up early enough to bring her but I do know they would close around 3 or 4 and open back up around 6. They have things u can still do in the playroom while they r closed but u have to be there with ur kids. Like free play, build a bear, etc.. Before 10pm it's free and After 10pm it's like 8.00 a hour which gratuity is included. On port days you can leave the kids in the camp but we didn't do it last time. Maybe this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums