Tahitian Princess Airfare Help

shagzie

Good evening! I am determined to talk my husband into the 10 night Tahitian Cruise. I orginially wanted to depart anytime in January (5th anniversary) but it appears that February 18th is the cheapest by far for a balcony. If it weren't for the airfare, it would already be booked. Any airfare sales out there? Also, I'm a little confused when to arrive in tahiti and when to schedule my departure flight. I want to spend as much time as possible on the ship. Thanks!! April Charleston, WV shagzie@aol.com

we've gone twice in January, going again in 1/07. for airfare, you need to diligantly watch all of the airfare websites, you will find something, but it can take time. if you can swing it, arrive at least one day early, and leave one day after the cruise ends.

We are on the Nov 30 TP cruise. We got a web special through Air New Zealand for a total of $790 per person. We have flown both ANZ and Air Tahiti Nui before and they are both very good. We feel the advantage of ANZ is that you get United frequent flyer miles and also you can avoid the Tom Bradley International Terminal, as ANZ leaves from Terminal 2. The disadvantage is that they fly only on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday, so if that fits with your schedule, they have a web special that includes February flights for a total of $823 per person. Most flights leave L.A. late at night, arriving in Papeete early morning next day, and leave Papeete early morning (like 2:20 AM) and arrive in L.A. the same day. Hope this helps! You will love this cruise. November will be our third time.

Kathy

Archived