Open Bar on Sky

mscinmia

I recently saw a bar list for the UBP, but am wondering about the open bar on the Sky. Gonna do a girls birthday cruise and need to find out if specific beer and drinks are included. Thanks for your help!!

Just off the sky and the open bar was great. Free drinks everywhere no need for your card just walk up and get what you want. Bud, budlight, Heineken Miller lite to name the ones I saw. Wine, and tons of hard liquor. Whatever you want you should find. First time for me being on Norwegian and can't say enough about how impressed I was with the open bar on sky. It's like being at an all inclusive land based resort. Pretty awesome !

• 3 weeks later...
Just off the sky and the open bar was great. Free drinks everywhere no need for your card just walk up and get what you want. Bud, budlight, Heineken Miller lite to name the ones I saw. Wine, and tons of hard liquor. Whatever you want you should find. First time for me being on Norwegian and can't say enough about how impressed I was with the open bar on sky. It's like being at an all inclusive land based resort. Pretty awesome !

So no daily drink limit with the open bar if you don't need your card?

There is no daily drink limit on any NCL drink plan on any ship.

They will, however, not overserve someone who is visibly incapacitated.

My husband just got off the Sky and he said you could pretty much get anything you wanted. His first drink was a double vodka bloody mary. He also said he'd never seen so much drinking and likened it to a three day wedding reception. :eek::eek::eek::eek: But there weren't any problems reported.

Just got off the Sky last Friday - No daily drink limit and no you dont need your card. I would regularly grab drinks for everyone in the hot tub. I think technically they are supposed to limit one drink per person, but every bar I went to they really didn't follow that rule.

Every daily drink special was included, and there were so many drink options. Anyone who would complain about what was being offered with the free drink package is just too pretentious in my humble opinion. I was very drunk for a week... Thanks NCL!