Bottled water package

Feebs2015

Does anyone know what size the bottles of water are that you can pre order and have delivered to your stateroom?

I see various packages for 6, 12 and 18 bottles but for the life of me I can't see the volume.....but perhaps I am blind!

Thanks guys

Feebs

Now I know bottled water is not included in the UDP. I plan on bringing my own case on board in my carry on. does anyone know if there is a fee for this?

No fee . But I have only taken it on in Miami.

No drinks are included in UDP which is a speciality dining package. :)

No fee for bringing non-alcoholic drinks onboard from any port, in some embarkation ports one needs to carry the drinks themselves but in most you can just puta luggage tag to the case and give it to porters.

Wow the price!! :mad: NCL needs to take a page from Carnival's book and lower the cost. Or from Celebrity's and include water in the UBP!

That's right. Way too expensive. At least you can still take it onboard. While going through security at Port Canaveral for our Carnival cruise last month we saw tubs of bottles of water they had confiscated from passengers.

The water bottles Carnival confiscated may have had something other than water in them...lol

But, to not include bottled water in the UBP is ridiculous, and the pricing for bottled water is even worse!

We are doing our first NCL cruise in January and our first stop is Key West so Im hoping we can buy water there and bring it back on board...and then again maybe in San Juan

The water bottles Carnival confiscated may have had something other than water in them...lol

To my understanding Carnival really banned bringing own water bottles onboard but at the same time reduced the price of bottled water onboard so that it is now reasonably priced like mentioned earlier.

Originally Posted by johnandlinda View Post

To my understanding Carnival really banned bringing own water bottles onboard but at the same time reduced the price of bottled water onboard so that it is now reasonably priced like mentioned earlier.

Yes, Carnival now bans bringing on ALL beverages in bottles - cans are OK - because too many people were smuggling alcohol. However you can buy a case of water for something like $5 and it is delivered to your cabin.

Yeah I also think its odd bottled water isn't included in the drink package. The water NCL has is WAY TOO expensive and I like to bring a nice big bottle of water on excursions or when we go on any island. Always good to have water with you is my policy.

Yes, Carnival now bans bringing on ALL beverages in bottles - cans are OK - because too many people were smuggling alcohol. However you can buy a case of water for something like $5 and it is delivered to your cabin.

I think I paid $2.99 for a 12 pack in February on Carnival.