Day Tour While on B2B

We will be doing a B2B, the Oct 11th and TA cruise. I would like to do a day tour when we dock in Barcelona, and understand that there is a process first thing for those that will be continuing on the TA portion. What time would you estimate we would be free to disembark the ship to sightsee in Barcelona? Should we just plan on a DIY day? Thanks in advance.

Other than mentioning that Carnival has a "Ship-to-Ship" excursion to Montserrat I can't be much help.

I don't believe there's much of a city tour component, at least not from the one that I can see, which is "Hotel-to-Ship." (Since I am not on a B2B).

The "Hotel-to-Ship" option is priced at $77.99 for adults and $59.99 for children.

We will be doing a B2B, the Oct 11th and TA cruise. I would like to do a day tour when we dock in Barcelona, and understand that there is a process first thing for those that will be continuing on the TA portion. What time would you estimate we would be free to disembark the ship to sightsee in Barcelona? Should we just plan on a DIY day? Thanks in advance.

Since the schedule is unknown I think we will do the Hop On Hop Off tour. No pressure and we can relax and enjoy the sites and some Tapas!

We have done several B2B with the turn around port as Barcelona. We have always been able to treat it just like any other port day. No special gathering or need to do anything special. The requirement to have the ship cleared on a B2B is a US requirement and only applies in US ports.

We have done several B2B with the turn around port as Barcelona. We have always been able to treat it just like any other port day. No special gathering or need to do anything special. The requirement to have the ship cleared on a B2B is a US requirement and only applies in US ports.

Thanks for responding, good to know!