Kids on vista in June?

azmaui

I'm wondering if there will be kids on European cruises in June? I'm bringing my 4 and 6 years old and from our roll call sounds like it's just going to be big kids (teenagers).

My first time on Carnival and on European cruise! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

European schools won't be out until the very end of June so they won't be sailing until July at least. Most of the US also doesn't get out of school until mid to late June with the exception of most of the South.

We are sailing June 11 with a 12 and 13 year old. This sailing does appear to have mostly middle and high school age kids according to the roll call. The people on CC make up a very small percentage of cruisers though so there may well be younger kids on board. Of course with such a port intensive cruise there won't be as much time spent in the clubs I would think.

Thanks didn't realize that everyone finishes school that late, our school ends last week of May (Hawaii).

Really hoping there will be some younger kids, my kids are very social and are looking forward to kids club.

If there is not many kids their age would different age groups be combined?

I took my 6 year old on a European cruise on the Carnival Sunshine. I had a very good experience with Camp Carnival. They had themed activities for the various port stops -- so for example for Pompeii my child mad a volcano, for Rome maybe some roman armour. He went a couple of afternoons to get out of the sun and some evenings.

We're sailing July 1 with our 8 and 16 year old daughters. I would have liked to sail earlier, but with other commitments that's the date that worked out for us.

Next cruise: Carnival Vista - July 2016

Our sailing end of May-June 3 has a good number of elementary age kids including my own. (US and UK) Same thing for our cruise at same time in 2013.

I'm sure you'll have some, they just might not be on CC. Our M&G has about 100 people out of the 3-4 thousand people on the ship...

Have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...
Most of the US also doesn't get out of school until mid to late June with the exception of most of the South.

I don't believe this statement is accurate. I am quite sure most schools in the US are out by last week of May or by first couple days of June.

I have never known a public US school to go to mid or late June - even with make-up snow days added on.

• 1 month later...
Our sailing end of May-June 3 has a good number of elementary age kids including my own. (US and UK) Same thing for our cruise at same time in 2013.

I'm sure you'll have some, they just might not be on CC. Our M&G has about 100 people out of the 3-4 thousand people on the ship...

Have a great trip!

That's because in the uk it's half term that week! :)

I'm wondering if there will be kids on European cruises in June? I'm bringing my 4 and 6 years old and from our roll call sounds like it's just going to be big kids (teenagers).

My first time on Carnival and on European cruise! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I will be on the June 21 cruise with my 5&6 year olds.