LIVE - Disney Wonder - 04/08/2016

gpw45

We just arrived in Grand Cayman, so I have internet again. Cruise has been wonderful. I am very happy with Disney. Over 40 movies in 2 theaters and outdoor. Watched Zootopia yesterday [emoji106][emoji106]. Was watching Star Wars late last night, but started to fall asleep and left. It will be showing again. Good had been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just arrived in Grand Cayman, so I have internet again. Cruise has been wonderful. I am very happy with Disney. Over 40 movies in 2 theaters and outdoor. Watched Zootopia yesterday [emoji106][emoji106]. Was watching Star Wars late last night, but started to fall asleep and left. It will be showing again. Good had been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you're having a wonderful cruise. I take it the wifi on board is not good. lol :eek:

Glad to hear you're having a wonderful cruise. I take it the wifi on board is not good. lol :eek:

I'm not sure about Internet speed. I got 50 Meg free signing up the first day, but I am saving that for tomorrow at sea. Internal Internet is good. Their navigation app is FANTASTIC. you can see dinner menus, movies, and more for the entire cruise. So you can plan your entire cruise the first day. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]. Their printed Navigator is good too. They have a chart with a row for each category by time. Makes it really easy to plan and see conflicts. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] I will post those on my trips website when we get home.

Their navigation app is FANTASTIC. you can see dinner menus, movies, and more for the entire cruise. So you can plan your entire cruise the first day.

Are Character Breakfasts listed at all???:confused::confused:

GPW45- see if any CM know what updates will be made to the Wonder in dry dock this fall. :)

Talked to cruise director last night. He said decisions still being made. Probably similar to Magic, but maybe nor all and maybe not all. In other words, they don't know.

Are Character Breakfasts listed at all???:confused::confused:

We've been eating in buffet (excellent), but I haven't seen anything about character breakfast in dining rooms. Plenty of character greetings though.

Gordon