Anyone else still waiting?

ruth0701

On January 30 we disembarked the NCL Sun in Buenos Aires after our 2 week cruise from Santiago, Chile. Much to our delight we had a credit owed to us on our final invoice due to a cancelled excursion. I had read on CC that this particular excursion was cancelled by the operator weeks before our sail date as the penguins had already migrated from Otway Sound , Punta Arenas so the credit wasn't a surprise. What was a surprise was being told that I would have to wait for a cheque to be sent to me in the amount of the credit. Well, over 2 months later and I'm still waiting. If you're waiting on your refund, expect a long wait.

On a positive note, the itinerary was wonderful. We had great weather the whole time so we were fortunate to make all of our ports.

I did use a credit card and thought that the credit would go back to that card. Guest relations on the ship were adamant that no credits would go back on the cards and we'd have to wait for a cheque to be sent. It's been two weeks since I spoke to rep at NCL and was told the "cheque was in the mail". Tomorrow I will call again if I still don't get my refund. Just airing my frustrations with their procedures and letting cruisers know what that procedure is

I did use a credit card and thought that the credit would go back to that card. Guest relations on the ship were adamant that no credits would go back on the cards and we'd have to wait for a cheque to be sent. It's been two weeks since I spoke to rep at NCL and was told the "cheque was in the mail". Tomorrow I will call again if I still don't get my refund. Just airing my frustrations with their procedures and letting cruisers know what that procedure is

Disputes it with your CC company