What Are The Hours For Happy Hour ???

curtdesilets

5 to 6.... but why mess with the rush hour get the prem drinks package... with well drinks costing 11 and call 18 with tip you can easily profit from a package.. I thought the package folly but on a whim tried it.... gotta say Boy was I wrong, 3 to 4 drinks a day and a glass or 2 with dinner... and your pushing over $100 if you bought them.... And I am not a big drinker...

Happy hour is or can be a madhouse and many times your lucky to get more than 1 order then as the clock strikes the place clears out..and you can enjoy a drink rather than fighting to get one ....let alone a seat.

5 to 6.... but why mess with the rush hour get the prem drinks package... with well drinks costing 11 and call 18 with tip you can easily profit from a package.. I thought the package folly but on a whim tried it.... gotta say Boy was I wrong, 3 to 4 drinks a day and a glass or 2 with dinner... and your pushing over $100 if you bought them.... And I am not a big drinker...

Happy hour is or can be a madhouse and many times your lucky to get more than 1 order then as the clock strikes the place clears out..and you can enjoy a drink rather than fighting to get one ....let alone a seat.

I'm probably a good example of someone who shouldn't buy a package and is looking forward to happy hour. We had a choice. Select package or $800 OBC. If I took select I'd pay the extra $400 for two to upgrade. So that's $1,200 US. I'm on a 10 day cruise with no sea days. 3 very late nights in port. $800, couple of bottles of wine brought onboard and happy hour will be just fine thank you :)