NCLGetaway - Best Free dining meal you ate and what night

Ssutera

We are cruising in July and have the UDP. Want to know what are the best nights to eat at free dining choices so I can book around. Please share your experiences and menus if you have!! Thanks

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=ssutera&date=7-3-2016&text=&ship=Norwegian Getaway

I don't have menus, but...

Night one we ate the prime rib in O'Sheehan's - very good.

Night two I had a flank steak in the Tropicana that was to die for...I'm still talking about it 6 weeks later.

Night six I had beef Wellington - yummy.

We ate at the Noodle Bar one night - also complimentary - it was great. However, don't take whatever wait time they give you as gospel. We were told an hour, and our buzzer went off not ten minutes later...after we had ordered drinks and wings at O'Sheehans.

Hope that helps!

We are cruising in July and have the UDP. Want to know what are the best nights to eat at free dining choices so I can book around. Please share your experiences and menus if you have!! Thanks

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=ssutera&date=7-3-2016&text=&ship=Norwegian Getaway

I've never had a free meal on any cruise. There are many "included' venues but you paid for them in your fare. The menu's are posted every day so take a look at them before you decide where to eat each day.

Thank you so much for sharing! Sounds like there was something good each night! If you don't like something can you still order a second entree?

Seconds, thirds, everything on the menu, double everything on the menu. Only in the main dining rooms , Chinese restaurant, and OSheehans, in the specialty restaurants you will pay extra.

Enjoy-take the steps a lot

Safe sailing