SDP entree upcharge at Cagney's and LeBistro - how much?

terracool

I've searched but have not been able to find an answer to this particular question among the many SDP/UDP threads.

The FAQ on the NCL site for SDP says that "additional entree charges also apply for dining at Cagney's or LeBistro". See link below, question near the bottom of the FAQ's.

I have multiple reservations at both places. Does anyone know how much the additional entree charges are? And do they apply to all entrees or just the big boomers like lobster?

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

Thanks in advance for any help.

I've searched but have not been able to find an answer to this particular question among the many SDP/UDP threads.

The FAQ on the NCL site for SDP says that "additional entree charges also apply for dining at Cagney's or LeBistro". See link below, question near the bottom of the FAQ's.

I have multiple reservations at both places. Does anyone know how much the additional entree charges are? And do they apply to all entrees or just the big boomers like lobster?

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

Thanks in advance for any help.

The reference to "additional entree charges" is referring to ordering a second main entree. Before a la carte, a second main in some venues would be charged $10 extra. Now, I believe they just charge you the a la carte price for the cheapest of the two mains ordered. There are two other "exceptions" noted in the T&Cs, and that is for Ocean Blue's Seafood Extravaganza and a Seafood Plateau in the sushi place I believe. If you order those, you'll be charge the a la carte price for that dish but they will waive the $15 or $7 upcharge for the venue which normally applies. Otherwise order 1 main with no upcharges, and as many appys, sides and desserts as you wish all included in your package.

OK - I get it now. Thanks guys. I think I might just go ahead and get a 10-14 day SDP and to minimize needing MDR or buffet on a 14-day cruise.

Doug - just caught your Escape review yesterday. Very well done - thanks so much for taking the time. You hit the exact right balance between being more personal than a ship's brochure but less personal that someone's daily diary. Most reviews tilt too far one way or the other.

And your post elsewhere about the ship being a stage and each person being responsible for living their ideal vacation on that stage really resonated. I'm keeping it in mind for my upcoming trip.