Best off site Miami port parking

torilynne

That is because if you read the posts, particularly those made by locals, you will find out that parking off-site is less convenient and less secure with many reports of deposits "lost" late or no show shuttles, and cars vandalized while you are cruising.

Parking in downtown Miami is expensive - hotels charge guests $25-30+ per day to park while they stay! :eek:

Many try parking at MIA or at hotels near the MIA airport -- http://www.parksleepfly.com and http://www.stay123.com are two sources to check. La Quinta East is a budget hotel often suggested that includes a "free" shuttle to POM. None of the hotels offers a shuttle back to your car, so figure on a $25-30 cab.

Parking at POM costs $20/day but is covered, convenient and secure. It's your car - do you feel lucky! :confused:

I tried looking for another recent post about this but couldn't find one! I'm leaving from Miami on Royal Caribbean this Friday and I still can't find any decent parking for a good price. Thanks in advance!

How much do you like your car?

Park at the port.