Question about bringing water and Gatorade onboard while in ports

123firsttimer

Hi we are sailing on the Gem and plan on bringing a case of water on in NY. We are big water drinkers and are wondering if we can bring in another case in port canaveral?

We plan on renting a car there and thought we could grab another case or possibly a gallon size bottle to use for refills on the ship.

Are we allowed to carry on sealed water/Gatorade when getting back on the ship in port canaveral?

Would prefer not to carry it all in in NY

Thank you!!!!

Thank you!!

Promise I won't try and refill gallon sized bottles From the public water area on the ship!

What I meant was I may possibly buy 1 or 2 gallon sized water bottles in port canaveral to refill our empty small bottles from the case we carry on in NY :-)

Edited by 123firsttimer

I knew what you meant! Yes, I've carried on both, mid-cruise with no issues.

Thank you!!

Promise I won't try and refill gallon sized bottles From the public water area on the ship!

What I meant was I may possibly buy 1 or 2 gallon sized water bottles in port canaveral to refill our empty small bottles from the case we carry on in NY :-)

Hi we are sailing on the Gem and plan on bringing a case of water on in NY. We are big water drinkers and are wondering if we can bring in another case in port canaveral?

We plan on renting a car there and thought we could grab another case or possibly a gallon size bottle to use for refills on the ship.

Are we allowed to carry on sealed water/Gatorade when getting back on the ship in port canaveral?

Would prefer not to carry it all in in NY

Thank you!!!!

As you know, in New York we can bring water and gatoraid but every port is different. Contact NCL to see if it's allowed in cape canaveral. By the way, Costco has Poland Spring little bottles, 48 for $7.50.

It was my understanding that the porters would take my case of water and have it delivered to our cabin when we cruised out of Tampa last December. However, they told us they no longer do that. So I carried that case along with the rest of the carry on luggage all through the lines to boarding. Never again. Now we have Brita bottles with built-in filters. Problem solved.

It was my understanding that the porters would take my case of water and have it delivered to our cabin when we cruised out of Tampa last December. However, they told us they no longer do that. So I carried that case along with the rest of the carry on luggage all through the lines to boarding. Never again. Now we have Brita bottles with built-in filters. Problem solved.

Even with some $$ across the palm?