Splendor or Glory?

2cool4school

Even tho Splendor is lacking Guys Burgers, I would choose it over the Glory. From my experience, the Glory was very weathered and in need of a vacation herself. I was not a fan. The crew were very kind but seemed worn out. Splendor offered more activities I was interested and had an overall fresher look.

I've not been on the Splendor yet (next cruise...) but have been on the Glory. My friends just returned from a cruise on the Splendor - their one complaint is the Dive In Movies at night. The area is closed in a bit and tends to be noisy especially if the "roof" is closed. On the Glory it is open tiers of decking - plenty of seating for the movies and lovely breezes.

Still, if that's not an issue, I think they are similar layouts...

My wife and I will be on Splendor in July. The ship came out from a 2.0 make over end of March. There is now I believe a Guy Fieri hamburger on the Splendor. A must have excellent burgers....:)

Would love if you did a review upon your return as am thinking of booking this ship in early Dec for a b2b. Have been on the Glory many times and have a cruise booked on the Glory Feb. 2017.

Thanks

Would love if you did a review upon your return as am thinking of booking this ship in early Dec for a b2b. Have been on the Glory many times and have a cruise booked on the Glory Feb. 2017.

Thanks

I will be sailing on her with the wife next week. The dry dock in March was just to spruce her up a bit and standard maintenance. Very few 2.0 upgrades, the new show and that's about it. No guys, No Red frog, No Blue Iguaa, But will have a blast anyway. Looking forward to Star Wars on the Lido deck, and not having to stress about anything!:D