Your very own pizza on Equinox?

Hermann Cruiser

This will be our second cruise, when we soon aboard magnificent Equinox.

The first time we visited the ship, we were exited to find freshly baked pizza in the Ocean view cafe. Afterwards we were wondering, if it would have been possible to order your very own pizza, with your favourite toppings?

As we are now going back to the ship, we tought to ask if anyone here knew the answer. The answer will be greatly appreciated. :)

Maybe. Each day there are four or five pizzas available, plus the various toppings at the pasta bar and salad bar. You can probably cobble together a special order. But if, for example, you want ham and pineapple and neither can be found nearby that day, you probably won't be able to have those choices. If the veggie is the pizza of tge day and you want extra onion, you could probably get that because they will already have them up at the buffet.

We have sailed the Equinox the last 2 Thanksgivings.

My wife has Celiac, and they 'make to order', GF pizza, at the buffet that brings tears to her eyes. When we order her pizza, I order a reg one for me, so we both have hot pizza together. They never said they couldn't nor wouldn't do it for me too.

EW