Express of the Seas 4/12/06

I know I’ve talked about this before but I just wanted to share one more time because it’s my wedding anniversary today.

Ten years ago today, I was on the Empress of the Seas with a gal from work, having a great time on an 11-day Southern Caribbean cruise. A lady from Curacao found me around midnight on night #4 (4/12/06) in the Boleros Lounge and dragged me upstairs to the disco to meet a “guy with a mustache” that she had mentioned to me before.

We met, we talked, we fell in love. Six months later “mustache guy” moved from Wyoming to Seattle. We got married nine years ago today, barefoot on the beach at sunset in Jamaica. And we’re living happily ever after.

Next year will be our 10 year wedding anniversary – and lo & behold, the Empress is coming back to the fleet. I’m thinking maybe we’ll take a cruise to Cuba on her over our anniversary in 2017 to celebrate #10. Wouldn’t that be perfect? Just have to wait and see if and when the schedules come out and then see if everything falls into place.

Ok, thanks for listening, I won’t mention it again (ha ha).

I know I’ve talked about this before but I just wanted to share one more time because it’s my wedding anniversary today.

Ten years ago today, I was on the Empress of the Seas with a gal from work, having a great time on an 11-day Southern Caribbean cruise. A lady from Curacao found me around midnight on night #4 (4/12/06) in the Boleros Lounge and dragged me upstairs to the disco to meet a “guy with a mustache” that she had mentioned to me before.

We met, we talked, we fell in love. Six months later “mustache guy” moved from Wyoming to Seattle. We got married nine years ago today, barefoot on the beach at sunset in Jamaica. And we’re living happily ever after.

Next year will be our 10 year wedding anniversary – and lo & behold, the Empress is coming back to the fleet. I’m thinking maybe we’ll take a cruise to Cuba on her over our anniversary in 2017 to celebrate #10. Wouldn’t that be perfect? Just have to wait and see if and when the schedules come out and then see if everything falls into place.

Ok, thanks for listening, I won’t mention it again (ha ha).

Great story!.....K.O.:)