first time

bnorris10

I want to book for next Christmas and I see they run out quickly

So if I book now how much of a deposit do I put down on a cruise that is going to be 6k and is it like other cruise lines where i can just pay when ever I want as long as it's paid by the due date?

Also I submitted to match my loyalty card with NCL - and I noticed that it said something about 5% discount - So once they give me a number for matching my loyalty card I get 5% off the cruise??

I want to book for next Christmas and I see they run out quickly

So if I book now how much of a deposit do I put down on a cruise that is going to be 6k and is it like other cruise lines where i can just pay when ever I want as long as it's paid by the due date?

Also I submitted to match my loyalty card with NCL - and I noticed that it said something about 5% discount - So once they give me a number for matching my loyalty card I get 5% off the cruise??

It's $100pp.

The 5% member discount can be applied later...in fact, it is, according to several MSC voyagers club reps, the ONLY thing that can be done, even refunded, after final.

Book by May 1....in the US, after May 1, deposits double to $200 PP and the cancel policy changes.....to, IIRC, 90 days instead of 60.