Locating Viking pre-trip add-on hotel information online

zitsky

I have confirmed with my travel agent that I paid for the pre-package (Nice) that includes Le Meridien hotel. But I cannot find confirmation of this either on my travel agent website or the Viking website. I just called Viking and they said hotel information doesn't show on their website. Is this normal for a Viking package? I understand I won't get confirmation of everything, documents, etc until 3 weeks before cruise date.

What's bothering me is that I swear I saw this on one of the sites a few days ago, but it's gone now. Maybe it was never really there.

What's bothering me is that I swear I saw this on one of the sites a few days ago, but it's gone now. Maybe it was never really there.

Hi zitsky,

You might be thinking about how Viking describes what's included with the add on trips? For example, the 3 day Prague cruise extension that we took last year stated "3 nights at the Prague Hilton (or similar)" We actually stayed at the Sheraton in New Town, but we were quite happy with it.

Just a thought...

Jeff

Both times I have sailed on Viking, the hotel listed on my invoice was changed by the time we visited. I'm not sure when your trip will be, but for this upcoming sailing, I called Viking about 6 weeks out and was given the name of the hotel.

It is listed on your booking confirmation on your original invoice. But they will tell you that could change.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've been working with a TA so I don't recall getting an invoice from Viking. But she did tell me in an email. If I search my mailbox, I don't find an invoice that lists the hotel. I'll search when I'm at home later.

Our TA checked with Viking and told us which hotel we will be staying at in Amsterdam but it isn't the one that is mentioned on the Viking page advertising the pre-cruise package.

Could that still change? We have looking at the map and planning our trips from the hotel we were told we would be staying at.

Our TA checked with Viking and told us which hotel we will be staying at in Amsterdam but it isn't the one that is mentioned on the Viking page advertising the pre-cruise package.

Could that still change? We have looking at the map and planning our trips from the hotel we were told we would be staying at.

Hi Kylie. Two people on this thread did say that their hotel changed. So it's possible. I expect mine could change too.

You should get final confirmation a few weeks before your cruise.

Edited by zitsky
Added info