Capt. circle magazine

dsnyfan62

We have been Captain's Circle members for almost a year and have yet to get the quarterly Captain's circle magazine, does anyone get theres? When I called the circle member number they said there hasn't been one in awhile.

Judi

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;8;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Caribbean Princess Aug. 7, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;06;16;59;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Enchantment of the Seas 12-06-2004

We must be odd people, haven't gotten one yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sue d. miller:

Hi Judy. Just got one about 3 wks ago. People seem to be getting them at different times. icon_smile.gif

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04 ~~ Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98 ~~ Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 12/04

Diamond Princess 11/04 ~~ Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02 ~~ Vision o.t. Seas 04/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

I got my about 1 month ago. It seems that there is no set time for these magazines. Once in awhile I will get a phamphlet from princess, another time the Captains Circle and there are times that months go by. Who knows. By the way do any of you people ever get e-mails from Princess. I signed up about 2 months ago on the princess site and haven't got a one. You would think they would send one out of there is a special etc. Maybe there is no special icon_frown.gif

Marilyn

I don't get anything from Princess but my Father get's stuff all the time. I sent Princess an email and they said they needed to reactivate my Captain's Circle Membership. It hasn't even been a year since I cruised. They said it would take 5 weeks or so but I got an offer today by email and it's been about 2 weeks since they sent the email telling me it would be 5 weeks.

Star Princess 7/03(Alaska)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>do any of you people ever get e-mails from Princess. I signed up about 2 months ago on the princess site and haven't got a one. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I've signed up dozens of times in the past couple of years and never have gotten one. Have called Captain's Circle numerous times and still no e-mails. About a year ago I was told by them that if you have a booked cruise they do not send them BUT...others say they have booked cruises and get the last minute specials all the time. We have even asked the Captain's Circle Rep. on board the ships and they haven't been able to help either. icon_confused.gif

We do get the mailings and recive the newsletter. Several years ago we were not getting any mail. They told us the more you cruise the more you receive in the mail but they would put a note to send us everything. icon_smile.gif

Seems Princess has no standard procedure for any promo. materials. icon_rolleyes.gif

Future cruises:

May 04 Amsterdam

Sept. 04 Star Princess x 2

Jan. 05 Diamond Princess

July 05 Star Princess

Aug. 05 Star Pincess

Past cruises:

04 Dawn Princess x 2

03 Grand,Sun,Tahitian,

Royal Princess x 2,Island Princess

01 Ryndam x 2

00 Sky Princess

79 Sitmar's Fairwind

Thanks everyone. They checked my address when I talked to them and didn't know why I wouldn't get the magazine. I do get emails all the time and even get the special flyers in the mail. I just saved $800 on our Aug. cruise because of one of the flyers. Would love to get the magazine also. I'm not holding my breath on it.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;8;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Caribbean Princess Aug. 7, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;06;16;59;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Enchantment of the Seas 12-06-2004

[do any of you people ever get e-mails from Princess. I signed up about 2 months ago on the princess site and haven't got a one.

The only e-mail we ever got, was an invitation to watch Jill Whelen's wedding on the internet, last month.

Minette

For those who haven't receive their Captain Circle magazine, I have scanned the last issue. You can find it here

Alain R.

---------- *** ---------- *** ---------- *** ---------- *** ----------

Want to see some pictures from our cruises ?

Just go to:

Alain & Linda cruises pictures

... and enjoy !

1995 - Regal Princess (Eastern Carrib)

2000 - Sea Princess (Western Carrib)

2002 - Dawn Princess (Southern Carrib)

2004 - Coral Princess (Panama canal)

NEXT CRUISE:

2005/03/20 - Dawn Princess (Southern Carrib Meddley)

You're all very welcome !

When the next issue will be out, I plan to scan it too. So, don't worry, I'll post a message with a link to it... icon_cool.gif

Alain R.

Want to see some pictures from our cruises ?

Just go to:

Alain & Linda cruises pictures

... and enjoy !

1995 - Regal Princess (Eastern Carrib)

2000 - Sea Princess (Western Carrib)

2002 - Dawn Princess (Southern Carrib)

2004 - Coral Princess (Panama canal)

NEXT CRUISE:

2005/03/20 - Dawn Princess (Southern Carrib Meddley)

Archived