Azamara 888 line

cbradley1209

I need a reality check.

I usually sail Celebrity, but have booked 2 cruises on Azamara. I tried to get into My Azamara account and received conflicting reasons why I couldn't. First it said there was no account associated with my email. Then I tried to create an account and it wouldn't let me because there was an account associated with that email. (I don't expect a solution from you all about how to resolve).

But when I called Azamara twice (which the website told me to do), she was at a minimum unhelpful and fairly rude. "What do you need to get into that for?" "you don't need to get in there." "You can do everything you need to do without getting in there."

My question is this attitude typical or did I just get someone who woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Thanks-chris

I need a reality check.

I usually sail Celebrity, but have booked 2 cruises on Azamara. I tried to get into My Azamara account and received conflicting reasons why I couldn't. First it said there was no account associated with my email. Then I tried to create an account and it wouldn't let me because there was an account associated with that email. (I don't expect a solution from you all about how to resolve).

But when I called Azamara twice (which the website told me to do), she was at a minimum unhelpful and fairly rude. "What do you need to get into that for?" "you don't need to get in there." "You can do everything you need to do without getting in there."

My question is this attitude typical or did I just get someone who woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Thanks-chris

Hello Chris, and welcome to our forum!

I'm sorry for the impression you've been left with. At Azamara Club Cruises we strive to deliver exceptional customer service for all of our guests...onboard AND ashore!

We'd like to research your issue. Would you send your name and booking ID to Azamara@AzamaraClubCruises.com, and explain the issue (or copy and paste this post ;). Someone should get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hello Chris, and welcome to our forum!

I'm sorry for the impression you've been left with. At Azamara Club Cruises we strive to deliver exceptional customer service for all of our guests...onboard AND ashore!

We'd like to research your issue. Would you send your name and booking ID to Azamara@AzamaraClubCruises.com, and explain the issue (or copy and paste this post ;). Someone should get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Thanks, Bonnie. I will.