Jade 28th May Will we dock in Santorini on 1st June

canary1902

I have just looked on the Cruise Ship Calender Santorini and the Norwegian Jade is not mentioned to dock in Santorini on June 1st. The Vision of the Seas, P&O Vendura and MSC Orchestra are there, a total of 9000 passengers visiting this beautiful Island. Will another 2000 passengers be allowed in. As we all know we were originally going to Kusadassi. Has anyone going on this trip been told anything different. Thanks .:)

Hello, Thank you for your reply. Yes I know that we tender in, I worded the thread incorrec:)tly but the Cruise Ship Calender for Santorini does not show the Jade visiting on the 1st of June. It doesn't really matter to us as we are doing the 14day trip and The Jade visits Santorini on Tuesday 7th which is mentioned on the Cruise Calender for Santorini. Just wondered if anyone had been given any other info.

On second thought, the site you are probably referring to is a non-official third party site, just because a cruise not originally scheduled to call Santorini doesn't appear in that list, does not mean anything else than that the list just does not have it.

(Got email notification about your reply while already writing this. :))

I have just looked on the Cruise Ship Calender Santorini and the Norwegian Jade is not mentioned to dock in Santorini on June 1st. Thanks .:)

I just made a cursory check at 2 cruise calendar sites, and the NCL Jade is listed visiting Santorini on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 from 8am till 5pm.

You are of course right in noting the potential congestion in Santorini that day as several other ships will be visiting as well. The queue at the funicular, to and later on from Fira, could get long right from the beginning, as could be the donkey ride or the walking path. Even the boats to Amoudi could get very crowded.