Current RCCL Offer/Sale

JROMom

We are looking to book the Liberty of the Seas in October 2017. I see the current offer "Tax free/buy one get one free" expires tomorrow. Is it worth to book it now or would there be a better promo later?

We are looking to book the Liberty of the Seas in October 2017. I see the current offer "Tax free/buy one get one free" expires tomorrow. Is it worth to book it now or would there be a better promo later?

No one knows.

If I were you, I would book today. (if the price works for you)

:)

If you like the price, book now. If you are a US customer and the price drops or they offer a promotion you would prefer to have prior to your final payment date, you can call Royal and they will adjust to the new promotion.

Hmm must be time for an all new almost exactly the same as the last sale to kick off !

Yep! Royal is even admitting that, starting tomorrow, their

BOGO SAVER IS BACK!

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/service/bogosaver/

OFFER DETAILS:

Booking Window: April 19 – May 1, 2016

Sailing Window: All sailings on or after May 20, 2016, excluding China departures

• Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off.

• 25% off for 3rd and 4th guests.

• BONUS – Pre-paid gratuities in Oceanview categories and above for the first and second guests on all products excluding Alaska, Asia, China, Transatlantic and Repositioning sailings.

• PLUS for eligible new deployment sailings departing on or after May 1, 2017 (excluding China departures), offer includes Free Upgrades within stateroom type.

I can't wait to see what the new sale will be on May 1st, the 2-year anniversary of the BOGO. :rolleyes:

~ Judy

That was last week's sale! Geez, at least mix them up a bit! A sale like we've never seen...in the past 6 days! Well, OP, to answer your question, try tomorrow's sale! That's worked out to be the best one for me--as long as you were planning oceanview or higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yep! Royal is even admitting that, starting tomorrow, their

BOGO SAVER IS BACK!

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/service/bogosaver/

OFFER DETAILS:

Booking Window: April 19 – May 1, 2016

Sailing Window: All sailings on or after May 20, 2016, excluding China departures

• Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off.

• 25% off for 3rd and 4th guests.

• BONUS – Pre-paid gratuities in Oceanview categories and above for the first and second guests on all products excluding Alaska, Asia, China, Transatlantic and Repositioning sailings.

• PLUS for eligible new deployment sailings departing on or after May 1, 2017 (excluding China departures), offer includes Free Upgrades within stateroom type.

I can't wait to see what the new sale will be on May 1st, the 2-year anniversary of the BOGO. :rolleyes:

~ Judy

Thanks for the update. Looks like I'll be re-pricing two cruises tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath...

We have booked an inside so this sale may be of no benefit for us!

We are new to RC, do you find the "base price" fluctuates? Does it ever go down for one of these sales?

I originally had an inside, too, but when they had this sale last week, the price of the OV dropped $200 lower than what I paid for the inside (the inside dropped $400) but then when I saw I could get $300 back in gratuities, it was cheaper to upgrade to OV than to stay in the inside cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The prices are way up.

Thanks for the update. Looks like I'll be re-pricing two cruises tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath...

You're welcome. Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath either.

I booked Boardwalk balconies for Thanksgiving 2017 when the itineraries opened up last month. The prices then went up correspondingly when they first offered this BOGO SAVER free gratuity OBC and didn't come back down with the tax-free offer even though it didn't apply to these cruises. I'm curious to see if they go up again tomorrow to cover the free grats again. And the free gratuity OBC is, of course, not combinable with any C&A discounts. :rolleyes:

~ Judy