Suggestions for First Cruise

eddiesgal

Hello all........We're going on the Constellation in less than 2 weeks and although I've been on quite a few cruises, my husband(it will be our honeymoon) has never been on one......I was just wondering if you have any suggestions to make his first cruise one that he'll remember forever....it will also be his birthday during the cruise:) Thanks in advance for all of your suggestions......this is such a great group of people and I simply love this site.

event.png

Don't volunteer for the "Newlywed Game!" LOL

But you already know most of the rest of the drill...HAVE FUN!

Check out the special spa treatment packages.. Share a bottle of wine on your verandah (if you have one)... Have a room service breakfast... Put labels on your foreheads that say "We're on our honeymoon!" (Like people won't be able to tell...)... Take some digital pictures that you'll never share with anyone else... Find a quiet spot on deck on a moonlit night... And on and on and on...

We've been married for 32 years and we behave like newlyweds on our cruises (just not as often).

Archived