Discovery AI

Had this back from Thomson 17-14 re AI

The statement regarding the all-inclusive is made in regards to the new launch of our summer 2017. The Thomson Discovery is going to be rebranded for summer 2017 as the Tui Discovery, this will include the all-inclusive package. The Thomson discovery will still be in operation until the rebrand under its current board basis.

Stevie:)

:eek: Any one noticed the note at the bottom of page 13 in the new brochure:

The TUI AI on Discovery from Summer 2017 includes free cabin safe.:eek:

Hold me up someone - can't get my breath.

About time they listened to me :D

roll it out on all the other ships as well as paying for safes is a 'that airline' type scam. Just include the price in the fare. that is what other cruise lines do and people think they are getting it free ;)

as a first time cruiser this october I was pretty surprised to learn that you had to pay for a safe with thomson, I dare say not even airlines do anything that cheeky. Its like having to pay to watch the inflight TV ... seems bizarre and definitely makes me worry that thomson cruises are like the ryanair of the cruise world!

Edited by chrisc58

It's swings and roundabouts really. Tips ARE included and no service charge on drinks (which are reasonably priced). Each cruise line has its own quirks.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

If you like a drop of the hard stuff Thomson is better than P&O. Thomson measures are 40ml and P&O 25ml. Including tips is, IMO, a good marketing move.

If you like a drop of the hard stuff Thomson is better than P&O. Thomson measures are 40ml and P&O 25ml. Including tips is, IMO, a good marketing move.

agreed, but then some of the current ships are not in the best shape.

Although that is all about to change, with the rebranding to TUI cruises and new ships.

So all looks good for the future of TUI cruises.