Midship Detective Agency/Kids' Activity

CanadianDee

Absolutely! It is for "kids of most ages." I don't think toddlers would get the idea, but a 6 year old would love it even though a little adult assistance will be required.

Hint--you don't have to do it all at one time. If the child gets tired or bored, you can stop where you are and continue later.

Absolutely! It is for "kids of most ages." I don't think toddlers would get the idea' date=' but a 6 year old would love it even though a little adult assistance will be required.

Hint--you don't have to do it all at one time. If the child gets tired or bored, you can stop where you are and continue later.[/quote']

Thanks tons, awesome hint.

I don't suppose the Millenium Falcon is available to adults? Just kidding. Sort of. Because that would be so amazing. If it were. But probably it isn't.

Crying on the inside now. Because I'm 57, not 7.

Actually, during Open House hours, kids of all ages are permitted into the appropriate venue. In addition, on some specialty cruises they have "Adult time in the Oceaneer's Lab (or club)" when the facility is closed to anyone under 18! So yes, you can play Star Wars. Watch the Navigator for open house hours. Now dry your tears.

Actually' date=' during Open House hours, kids of all ages are permitted into the appropriate venue. In addition, on some specialty cruises they have "Adult time in the Oceaneer's Lab (or club)" when the facility is closed to anyone under 18! So yes, you can play Star Wars. Watch the Navigator for open house hours. Now dry your tears.[/quote']

Thanks again, moki'smommy. Old lady temper tantrum averted, thanks to you. :)

Thanks Arthur, good to know it's playable with pre-schoolers as well.