Traveling as trans woman

Cori_T

Am looking to take one of Atlantis gay cruises later this year and want to know if other trans people have taken one of these cruises in in the past and how their experience was. Since I'll be going on my own and will be as a woman for most of the trip (except for going ashore) I want to know how accepting the other passengers were.

Am looking to take one of Atlantis gay cruises later this year and want to know if other trans people have taken one of these cruises in in the past and how their experience was. Since I'll be going on my own and will be as a woman for most of the trip (except for going ashore) I want to know how accepting the other passengers were.

I can't comment on Atlantis but know of trans people going on RSVP. One trans woman has been going for a couple of years now and even held a session on trans issues with Q and A onboard.

I don't think it will be an issue; the people are very friendly and welcoming. But you might run into an idiot throwing a hissy fit because there are women on board; would probably also complain that old/fat/ugly people are onboard. One just ignores that sad queen.

I can't comment on Atlantis but know of trans people going on RSVP. One trans woman has been going for a couple of years now and even held a session on trans issues with Q and A onboard.

I don't think it will be an issue; the people are very friendly and welcoming. But you might run into an idiot throwing a hissy fit because there are women on board; would probably also complain that old/fat/ugly people are onboard. One just ignores that sad queen.

Thanks for the info, will check out RSVP as well maybe I'll see you there. As for the idiots they're found in all aspects of life, and I ignore them

Cori

Thanks for the info, will check out RSVP as well maybe I'll see you there. As for the idiots they're found in all aspects of life, and I ignore them

Cori

Any time. Let me know if you decide to get onboard. :)