Coral Breeze Tour ? No reply

gamecockinnc

I have been trying to book an excursion in Belize for our early July cruise and had planned to use Coral Breeze Tours again but can't get them to respond which is unusual. And their online calendar doesn't have any dates for July? I don't know if that is due to them just not updating their calendar or time off?

We had hope to go to Caye Caulker and snorkeling. Other than the ferry does anyone know another company to use to get to CC? And does anyone know what's going on with Coral Breeze Tours?

I just don't think they are booking that far in advance right now. Or they are being bought out by someone else or booked through the cruise lines only. I am interested to hear what is happening as well. You use to be able to book a year in advance.

I did reach someone today and they said they will be updating their calendar shortly. I will post when I see it updated. Btw I have seen you posting on the Roatan board. I have posted on the Roatan board and haven't received any answers. We've cruised a lot and never been to Roatan. We are doing back to back cruise. I am trying to find something for myself and my 17 year old son to do. I wasn't sure if we should just head over to MB and play it by ear. It seems they have rentals. Or do a day pass though I have no idea where. Or book an excursion. Maybe even the horseback riding one? Or I saw a thread recommending Free Radical? Since we are doing back to backs we will need some down days and I don't know what to expect in Roatan. Carnival even has packages that include chairs, a clam/shade, floats for about $40.00. But I read the crowds get bad and I am thinking maybe it's best to play it by ear. To keep my son entertained some water sports would be great but I just don't know what to do. And he doesn't want to zip line.

I did reach someone today and they said they will be updating their calendar shortly. I will post when I see it updated. Btw I have seen you posting on the Roatan board. I have posted on the Roatan board and haven't received any answers. We've cruised a lot and never been to Roatan. We are doing back to back cruise. I am trying to find something for myself and my 17 year old son to do. I wasn't sure if we should just head over to MB and play it by ear. It seems they have rentals. Or do a day pass though I have no idea where. Or book an excursion. Maybe even the horseback riding one? Or I saw a thread recommending Free Radical? Since we are doing back to backs we will need some down days and I don't know what to expect in Roatan. Carnival even has packages that include chairs, a clam/shade, floats for about $40.00. But I read the crowds get bad and I am thinking maybe it's best to play it by ear. To keep my son entertained some water sports would be great but I just don't know what to do. And he doesn't want to zip line.

Although Carnival did an outstanding job with their new port on Roatan, I highly recommend reserving a driver for the day to take you over to West Bay Beach and West End Village. They can even take you over to see the monkey place and/or Zip lining. You design the day. Bodden Tours and also Rony Tours are the two best. Usually $90 for 4 people... for the whole day. Well worth every penny. Extra cost for ziplining, monkeys, and beach chair access but it is cheap. You can also snorkel right from the beach at West Bay Beach. It is incredible. Go explore.

With that all said, again, Mahogany Bay is really nice but it is crowded. They do have activities there and it is a free beach. It all depends on how you want to spend the day.