Web Check In and E Docs?

jewliana

Hi there, just getting set for our very first MSC cruise and finished our web check in. I do this for all the different lines and this is the first time when I finished and I printed the web check in there is very little info. A one page sheet with all our personal info. Is that our ticket? I dont see anything else to print. LOL...I find the MSC web site a little confusing so its probably simple..I just am not seeing it

Hi there, just getting set for our very first MSC cruise and finished our web check in. I do this for all the different lines and this is the first time when I finished and I printed the web check in there is very little info. A one page sheet with all our personal info. Is that our ticket? I dont see anything else to print. LOL...I find the MSC web site a little confusing so its probably simple..I just am not seeing it

Your boarding passes and luggage tags will be e-mailed to either yourself or your travel agent approximately 2 weeks before your sailing. :)

We sail on June 4th. Once we made final payment and completed online check-in, we called our PVP and she sent us our boarding documents including luggage tags via email. It only took about 5 minutes to receive the documents. It was a 16 page PDF document.

We got our E docs and luggage tags 4 weeks before our cruise.

We don't cruise until June 12th, did online check in, paid in full, still haven't received e ticket or luggage tags in email. When I called them, they said try again closer to your cruise date....:rolleyes:

I did everything myself online so will wait till mid May and call them again.

I spoke with a rep yesterday. He said our e-docs will be emailed to us along with luggage tags. We sail May 7.

I have to say even though their website leaves a lot to be desired, the rep I spoke with was very nice.

I sent a msg through their facebook page that the information was crossed on our booking. My son and husband have the same first name, different middle name. I immediately got a msg back asking what time would be good for someone to phone me. That afternoon at 2:30 I got a call. All was fixed.

I spoke with a rep yesterday. He said our e-docs will be emailed to us along with luggage tags. We sail May 7.

I have to say even though their website leaves a lot to be desired, the rep I spoke with was very nice.

I sent a msg through their facebook page that the information was crossed on our booking. My son and husband have the same first name, different middle name. I immediately got a msg back asking what time would be good for someone to phone me. That afternoon at 2:30 I got a call. All was fixed.

Hi we will also be on the May 7th sailing. I haven't gotten our edicts yet so I am glad to see that they aren't out yet (and not just me) lol. See you onboard.

Georganna