Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards

loretta5ue

I really appreciate this thread. I never heard of Verizon rewards, and we have a business/personal verizon account where I imagine we could rack up rewards quickly. When you sign up you get 10000 points so I could get 10 of these cards for $900, even if I have to look for a while! Thanks!

AzJunkGirl they looked like they shipped from Ohio last time I got one, I checked for my SIL yesterday ordered on 3/18, received on 3/22... This was without a delay confirming our address. (They email or call to confirm)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

AzJunkGirl they looked like they shipped from Ohio last time I got one, I checked for my SIL yesterday ordered on 3/18, received on 3/22... This was without a delay confirming our address. (They email or call to confirm)

Many Thanks!

Just snagged one thx! This is the first batch that I will be saving to bring on board and load into my account :) The last batch was for paying off the balance. Makes me feel like I am getting closer to embarkation day

I never received an email or phone call when I purchased the last month, but I did receive a call when I purchased the first time last year. I called them to see if they could ship the gift card to the UPS Customer Center so I can pick them up. They did!!! Ordered on Friday around 2:30pm, Shipped on Monday, and Arrived on Wednesday!!! Thanks for this forum, I didn't know anything about Verizon Smart Reward and Carnival Gift Cards. Happy Sailing!!!:)

Thanks for the tip. No they were not out of the $500.00 if i had scrolled down further i would have seen them. They were not next to each other in the view. I will make sure i look more closely. At least it wasn't a horrible price difference. But i will tell you that i never realized this but then i normally always get the $500.00 one.

I went ahead and ordered a $500.00 one also. I'm still thinking about that Bear excursion in Alaska. Alaska tours are expensive and I want to do everything possible there. i might not make it back again. Most of my travel buddies rather go where it's warm.

The address confirmation contact thing was when I purchased our 1st $500 one... It took forever to ship, we found out that they contacted my boyfriend on our account instead of me to confirm our address and he never called or wrote them back so they wouldn't ship it.

2 things we might want to do with this thread if people are game:

1. Post when the GC's are gone

2. Post when you receive yours and your geographic location (approx is fine)

Sound good?

2 things we might want to do with this thread if people are game:

1. Post when the GC's are gone

2. Post when you receive yours and your geographic location (approx is fine)

Sound good?

Will do