Escape 7pm sail time..muster?..dinner?

trmom2

Is it still happening for the September sailings? For some reason, I thought it was just this summer.

Just looked back at email NCL sent out when they officially announced it

May 7th - Dec 31st sailings !

Just out of curiosity.....does anyone know why the ship is departing so late? Will this be the normal departure time for Escape in the future or is it for a particular reason this time? I will be on an Escape 7 pm departure sailing next month.

Someone may already have answered this, but I think there are quite a few flights from west coast and Europe that arrive at MIA between 12 noon and 3pm on the weekends and this would make it possible for those passengers to attempt the day of travel flight for their cruise instead of coming in a day early.

I don't risk flying from Dallas the same day of a cruise. I would never risk missing a cruise flying from overseas on the same day. The cost of night in a hotel is relatively small compared to total vacation. Seems ridiculous to hold the departure for that reason.