Tracy arm question

shutuph

I am thinking of doing the small boat in Tracy's arm.Will I be able to make early seating for dinner if I take the second boat at 2:30? Any thoughts if I want first or second boat?

Thanks

We are scheduled for the first excursion, which leaves at 8:30 a.m. :eek: A little early for me but I'd rather be early than be tired and in need of a nap on the second one.:D

We are scheduled for the first excursion, which leaves at 8:30 a.m. :eek: A little early for me but I'd rather be early than be tired and in need of a nap on the second one.:D

They must have added an earlier booking. When I booked ours, the only option was 11 or 2:30. I just looked at our booking to see what we chose! LOL! I know some of our excursions are really early, but I couldn't remember what that one was. We're doing the 11:00 a.m. one.

If, as was the case when we sailed Alaska in 2014, early seating is 5:30, you will be cutting it close with 2:30 since it's a 3-hour excursion. We had the 11:00 tour, so it wasn't a problem for us at all. After the tour we had lots of time viewing Tracy Arm from our balcony and on deck.

When we originally booked our cruise early dining was 6:00 - but then they moved it to 5:30 because people apparently wanted the earlier time. Funny, but that half hour makes a world of difference to me - 5:30 is just too early. By then the YTD was completely booked so we had to go with early. If we ever repeat this cruise we'll book YTD from the start.

When we originally booked our cruise early dining was 6:00 - but then they moved it to 5:30 because people apparently wanted the earlier time. Funny, but that half hour makes a world of difference to me - 5:30 is just too early. By then the YTD was completely booked so we had to go with early. If we ever repeat this cruise we'll book YTD from the start.

We normally book a dining time too, but this was the one cruise we felt we didn't want to be tied down to a specific time.

I just received confirmation for 2:30 on July 7th as the 11:00 is full (or less than the 3 slots we need). I was just glad to get it booked as I could have waited too long for no reason.

Carnival reserved and confirmed us and will bill our S&S account. This helps as I've just paid for the cruise and pre/post-cruise hotel rooms. Need to book airfare next and we'll be all set.