Taxi tour suggestions

kmigrrrl

I am thinking about doing one of the taxi tours of the island. We will be port on The Oasis on May 17th. Can anyone give some give suggestions of which ones are better or are they all pretty comparable. I've been looking into Airforce 1, Deans taxi, Marian's Taxi. We are 4 adults and my 5 year old son. Basically looking to just get a nice tour of the island and maybe a little time shopping.

Airforce One may be the only one that includes a stop at a small farm. You should ask him about that because I think there are animals there your 5 year old may enjoy.

They are all very professional and personable. You can't go wrong with any of them.

A farm would be an added bonus, yes my son would love that! I at 1st thought that Deans would be better because it is air conditioned, but I'm thinking my son might actually like the open aired buses better, might be more fun for him and not just feel like we are driving around in a van.

I prefer open air because you can see more. You can see iguanas in the trees and on the ground if you're lucky. The vans often have tinted windows so harder to take good photos.

Edited by Ms411

• 2 weeks later...