Cheers Program (taking powerads etc off ship)

july2012

This is so comical!!!! They do not trust you enough that they break the seal just to make sure you don't smuggle them off. I understand how much everyone loves Carnival, but this is a company that disrespects you at every turn, and shows their distrust for you. :cool:

Or... maybe they are doing it as a courtesy.... they aren't taking the cap off and throwing it away.....

Or... maybe they are doing it as a courtesy.... they aren't taking the cap off and throwing it away.....

Exactly! It's a service thing. Some caps on bottles are super tight. They don't want to hand an older guest, who might have arthritis, a bottle that they can't possibly open. I bet they wouldn't open it if you just asked them to not open the powerade for you, sometimes it's that simple.

• 5 months later...

I forgot to update

I did purchase the cheers program. My caps were left on all bottles. I was able to drink as much as I could. I was able to take powerade and water off the ship.

But at the end of the day I do not drink enough alcohol to make it worth it for me. I did enjoy trying out expensive drinks that I would not have purchased otherwise and loved having mimosa with breakfast.

I did get a couple of frozen virgin drinks that I "shared" with my son.