Riveria Deck CB

sallycruiser

Just got off the CB Saturday... we had cabin R706..a stones throw from the Terrace Pool...great location and the balcony was adequate for us...since it rained a lot I really really enjoyed the totally covered balcony:D

How big would you say the balcony was?

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the info on this cabin. We have it booked for 9/16/06. Can you tell me anything about the closet space and storage? Did you hear traffic going to the pool? Was the pool crowded or easy to get a deck chair? I think from what I have read that the balcony is fully covered? How much sun did you get? Anything else you can tell me that would be good to know would be appreciated. Thanks much!

We had cabin R505 on our cruise last March.

I was concenred about the noise from above and while you could occasionally hear something it was not bad at all.

This is a very convenient deck. The AFT pool is adult's only so it is fairly quiet. Go up a couple of flights of stairs and you are on the Sun deck with plenty of lounge chairs. This is my favorite area of the CB

In addition you are only one deck down from the buffets.

Two weeks ago we were farther aft on the Aloha deck and I did not like the location as well.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

We were in 523 and heard a little bit of noise from the deck above. Nothing that would wreck the cruise. Was close to the buffet for the quick snack. Knowing your way around the ship is good. So I would say have a look at the deck plans and know where eveything is before you get onboard. All in all it was a great spot. I give it three smiley faces.:) :) :)

April will come fast, have a great time. If there is anything else just ask away. The only time the little noise did bug me(wife says it didn't bug her) was around the middle of the night when they were moving tables and chairs. A little like thunder but nothing much. it depends where your stateroom is. Check out the deck plans .

KP&BP - No one has added comments about closets. Closet was slightly longer than the bed with a shelf the full length and lots of room below for suitcases. Shower is small (you are in big trouble if you drop the soap). R710 was a great location near the stairs between the two buffets (50') and also close to the adult pool (100'). Heard grumbling noises every morning as ship came into port - might have been engines or thrusters. No big deal. Great view and almost no wind on the balcony.

Archived