Norwegian Star - Photos

CTCruisers

We recently sailed on the Norwegian Star sailing out of Tampa on 04/10/16.

Here is a link to photos I took:

I posted a review as well:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2347585

We sail on the Star, for the first time, in May to the Baltics. It was great to see some photos of the ship. Thank you for sharing!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for posting pictures. Can´t wait to sail her in june:)

Just a quick question. I noticed you had a picture of the electrical outlets in the stateroom, but could not zoom in close enough to read the little notes above the outlets. Do you remember if any of them said 220 voltage?

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot, OP, for posting your photos of Star. Well done. I just booked an impromptu trip aboard her in the western Mediterranean in October 2016, and I was curious to see how Star was changed during her dry dock last year. She had a reputation for being one of NCL's gaudiest ships, and she looks a little less so now. But after seeing the more extensive changes that were just made to Dawn, it seems that maybe FDR is doing some good after all. I hope Star goes under the knife one more time in the not-too-distant future, but I'm guessing that won't happen.

Thanks again.

PS: Here's a link to 20 Dawn images from USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2016/06/17/norwegian-dawn-cruise-ship-makeover/86046640/

Thanks a lot, OP, for posting your photos of Star. Well done. I just booked an impromptu trip aboard her in the western Mediterranean in October 2016, and I was curious to see how Star was changed during her dry dock last year. She had a reputation for being one of NCL's gaudiest ships, and she looks a little less so now. But after seeing the more extensive changes that were just made to Dawn, it seems that maybe FDR is doing some good after all. I hope Star goes under the knife one more time in the not-too-distant future, but I'm guessing that won't happen.

Thanks. The review I posted has details of the ship and some of the renovations from her last dry dock.