Reduced Deposit through October 21

montgomeryfamily

We've gotten a special promotion for our Cruise Critic group cruise: Book the the August 19, 2006 Caribbean Princess Cruise Critic group cruise by October 21 for only a $100 pp deposit!!! In addition to great group pricing you also get the other amenities of the group including $50 per cabin shipboard credis!!

We will have a sailaway party and a meet and mingle and there will be an opportunity to share shore excursions! However, there is no requirement to do anything with the group if you just want to take advantage of the pricing and amenities--its ok! Thre is also no group dining--you eat when you want. You can do as little or as much as you want with the group.

The Caribbean Princess is the only seven day cruise Princess is offering in the Caribbean next summer and HAL and Celebrity aren't positioning any ships in the Caribbean next summer. So availability for the Caribbean next summer is going to be much more limited than this year and you should book early, especially if you want one of the more desirable cabins.

For more information, click on the links below or for more information email me at kacruiser@ev1.net.

Also, for all of you solo cruisers, the single supplement is 150% (rather than the usual 200%) and you also get to take advantage of the $100 pp deposit. You also receive $25 shipboard credit, the photo voucher, and other amenities.

Click on the links in the banner below for pricing/info or for more information email me at kacruiser@ev1.net.

Today I booked the new "Crown Princess" and only had to pay the $100 per person deposit. I however didnot get the Cruise Credit as I was told Princess is not giving it on this New Ship. I got everything else plus a $50.00 Gift Card that I could use toward the fare if I so wished and I did. I am very happy tonight and can't wait to sail this new Ship with its great new itinerary. Sailed on the Caribbean Princess ln March and loved Her also. Hope everybody that is sailing on Her has a great time.

I'm sure that you will enjoy the Crown Princess cruise you have booked. However, it is a nine day cruise and much more expensive than the group rates we have for the Cruise Critic group cruise. There is not currently a Cruise Critic group cruise on the Crown Princess. So you are having to pay regular individual rates.

I'm sure that Princess is giving everyone that books the coupon book in honor of Cruise Night. That was my understanding and I wanted to make sure we got it for our group too, which we did.

Some travel agencies are allowed to run the $100 pp deposit for the Princess cruise--these travel agencies are usually allowed to run it two or three times a year. So you can sometimes find the $100 deposit offer through a travel agency that is good for booking any of the Princess cruises. For anyone thinking of booking a Princess cruise, this is a very good time to book when you find these promotions, assuming that the price the travel agency offers you is competitive.

I posted to let everyone know who was interested in the Cruise Critic group cruise on the August 19, 2006 sailing of the Caribbean Princess that the travel agency that handles our group cruise was being allowed to offer the $100 pp deposit for our group cruise, since this was such a good deal in addition to the great group pricing, $50 shipboard credit, photo voucher, and other amenities. Since you didn't book a Cruise Critic group cruise, you won't get the Cruise Critic amenities that come with their group cruises. Did you also get the photo voucher?--from what I understand Princess was not giving this or the shipboard credit for booking the Crown.

Whatever ship you choose, happy sailing!!

I will be receiving the Coupon book but no mention of the photo voucher. So I don't think I will be receiving it.Also no Cruise Credit on the "Crown Princess".. Its so nice when you get the bonuses. This will be cruise #15 for me on Princess but 50 in all. I love Cruising and try to go at least twice a year. In fact, Hubby and I were thinking of resailing the CP in Feb. or March of 2006 if We can get the time. Again, Have a wonderful time and You indeed got a "Great Deal"! Ike

We are booked on the 9/21/2006 Sailing of the Crown Princess. We leave the sailing before you. Hope you were able to get the reduced booking price of $100 each . Enjoy! Ike

Archived