Godfather Tour Help?

scher

Please I am looking for recommendations from people who have taken the Godfather Tour with Taormina. I woudl really like to use a tour group that people have had great experiences with. My husband is really the only one of the 4 of us who loves the godfather so this is for him. I would rather eat my way thru Sicily but am hoping to get a great tour for him with a trip to Taomina and some great food. Can't decide from the web sites who's tour would be best.

We have done tours in Messina with Rome in limo. In fact we are using them for the "God Father Tour" this year. A wonderful company to do business with.

The tour we took was Mt Etna and Taormina which was excellent. We left from the Messina port and our first stop was a small shop on the way to Mt. Etna. They sold some of the best olive oils and honey of which we bought a bit to take home. It was then the drive up Etna which was beautiful, with view you could not believe. We stopped in the afternoon in Taormina and were allowed to walk through this walled town meeting the driver on the opposite gate. We had a wonderful lunch and continued back to the port of Messina. A wonderful day with Rome in limo.

Please I am looking for recommendations from people who have taken the Godfather Tour with Taormina. I woudl really like to use a tour group that people have had great experiences with. My husband is really the only one of the 4 of us who loves the godfather so this is for him. I would rather eat my way thru Sicily but am hoping to get a great tour for him with a trip to Taomina and some great food. Can't decide from the web sites who's tour would be best.

We use Joe Banana Limos in 2014 and had a private tour. It included the GodFather Tour and also Taormina. I didn't need them to do anything for us in Taormina as we had been there many times and either way that part is easy to do on our own so he dropped us off and then we met at a spot for return to the ship.

The tour exceeded my expectations. We had our adult son and daughter in law with us which is why I booked this and the towns we went to were terrific as were the views. We were very pleased with the tour and highly recommend it.

This is their web site.

https://www.joebananalimos.net

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
We used Roberto with Taormina Taxi. He was awesome and four years later we are talking about our Godfather Tour. It was the highlight of our Mediterranean cruise.

Did you eat anywhere special on that tour?