Who's going when on what?

chaz cruiser

Hi All,

We now seem to have a great regular group of people who are all excited about upcoming cruises. I can't seem to keep everyone straight however. Maybe it would help if we have a single thread where we can all say what Ship we are travelling on and when!

I'll go first: I'm looking forward to R602 Sweet Summer on the new Pacific Star. Will only be her third cruise. Departing Brisbane on the 9th of January 2006.

Now how about the rest of you!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Where are all the Brits on the PandO site??

I'm going on my first cruise on Arcadia next May - can't wait. Celebrating my silver wedding anniversary whilst onboard - hope to try Arcadian Rhodes on the special night!

SUE

Where are all the Brits on the PandO site??

I'm going on my first cruise on Arcadia next May - can't wait. Celebrating my silver wedding anniversary whilst onboard - hope to try Arcadian Rhodes on the special night!

SUE

Hi Libra-sue,very rarely get any Brits here,I've often wondered why.The Brits post a lot in other cruiselines.Is there another P&O site somewhere?Some go on shiphappens I've noticed.Have a nice cruise anyway

Pacific Sun 21 May 616 Pacific Islands, Can't wait

Stewart

Hi Stewart, I see we are on the same sailing.Myself,Daughter and Grandson 8.What ages are your children? I'm sure the children have a lovely time on these trips.This is the first time he will have been on a ship.If you have any Q feel free to ask. ...Brenda

:) Hi everyone , My first ever cruise is on "Aurora" leaving from Sydney February 14th 2006 to Southampton UK a whole 43 days:D . I am doing the trip solo, any other Aussies joining me?

Cruising can be addictive ...

and damaging to your wallet.........

Hi Kiwi Kruizer;) Yes i have saved long and hard for my cruise nearly three years of saving. My long service leave at work has made it all possible. Im going to make sure i have the time of my life, and yes my wallet will be a bit sad by the time i return home:eek: . Then you just start again:D

Archived