Allure of the Seas Ship provided Crib?

topnole

Anyone have the ship provide you a crib in your room on Allure of the Seas? Wondering how it was (size, type, etc.)? We are trying to decide if we should just use our pack and play but if we could avoid packing it that would be great. Also, anyone get a high chair for the room? Our girl will be just over 6 months when we leave and we are trying to figure how we can safely put her to sleep as well as just having something to sit her in while we are doing things in the cabin. She is just now rolling over constantly and starting to crawl a bit. She will probably be much better by the time we leave so many changes for us during the cruise I'm sure. Not sure how much of our own stuff we should pack. Should we bring her bumbo, etc.? We have done many cruises but this is our first with a baby and the wife and I keep debating these things.

They don't have cribs...they provide P&P's...no worries! I don't think you can have a highchair for the cabin, but you really won't need one! Go to the dining room...they will dote on your child, and they have plenty of high chairs!!! If you bring your all-purpose carrier, that will work.

It's only a week..you can "make do"...really!

Definitely take an umbrella stroller. It will double as a seat for baby in the room. I got lots of mileage out of my umbrella stroller. It folds up and can be put away easily wherever you go. Easy to maneuver in the halls and elevators. I wouldn't want to strap on a baby in a hot climate- too hot for all involved. Baby needs shade and a place to nap.

We brought one of these chairs and it worked great. It fold up and you can throw it in the diaper bag. We got a lot of use out of it.

10426143_10152464289303632_1287368560096272298_n.jpg.4221bd23ccd496c9aaffeb17e75de1cc.jpg

601003_10151391795003632_1506721557_n.jpg.ac98b2b9c9e5213631094dc36a7063d0.jpg

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

Definitely take an umbrella stroller. It will double as a seat for baby in the room. I got lots of mileage out of my umbrella stroller. It folds up and can be put away easily wherever you go. Easy to maneuver in the halls and elevators. I wouldn't want to strap on a baby in a hot climate- too hot for all involved. Baby needs shade and a place to nap.

We brought one of these chairs and it worked great. It fold up and you can throw it in the diaper bag. We got a lot of use out of it.

We are bringing our regular stroller since we don't have to fly and my folks are next to us in a two bedroom suite so we have plenty of storage if needed. This way she will be comfortable in her regular stroller.

I saw one of those chairs today but thought to myself that she might just tip the table if it wasn't secure so I was actually doubting if it was a reasonable purchase. LOL. Guess I was wrong. Love the pictures. Maybe we should get it.

They don't have cribs...they provide P&P's...no worries! I don't think you can have a highchair for the cabin, but you really won't need one! Go to the dining room...they will dote on your child, and they have plenty of high chairs!!! If you bring your all-purpose carrier, that will work.

It's only a week..you can "make do"...really!

We are excited to bring her out and realize they will probably dote on her like crazy. We thought the high chair in the cabin would be a good place to sit her while we we're doing things. What did you do, just put her in the pack and play? We normally have her laying on her play area at home but that won't be an option in our cabin and she is starting to crawl and rolls over like crazy since about 2 days ago. So what did you bring that you can sit her in while in the cabin? Should we bring a bumbo or something like that? She is at the point where she will probably want to be in a place by us where she can maybe sit and feel like she is by us (which would be nice for while we are in the cabin). No matter we will be fine and figure it out but thought I would ask what has worked for others. Thanks for any advice. We can't wait to cruise with our lil baby girl.

We are bringing our regular stroller since we don't have to fly and my folks are next to us in a two bedroom suite so we have plenty of storage if needed. This way she will be comfortable in her regular stroller.

I saw one of those chairs today but thought to myself that she might just tip the table if it wasn't secure so I was actually doubting if it was a reasonable purchase. LOL. Guess I was wrong. Love the pictures. Maybe we should get it.

As you can see my six month old was a chunky monkey. He probably weighed about 18 pounds at that point. So no worries that it will tip. We used it absolutely everywhere. He liked being in it. It's comfortable and he was right in there with all of us.

As you can see my six month old was a chunky monkey. He probably weighed about 18 pounds at that point. So no worries that it will tip. We used it absolutely everywhere. He liked being in it. It's comfortable and he was right in there with all of us.

Our girl is almost 6 months and probably about 16.5 lbs now so she is close! :). Thanks again for the suggestion.