Need advice about smoking decks

irishayes

I'm not thinking the foot traffic will be a concern. It WAS a concern on the Norwegian college spring break party boat we sailed previously, but on a Celebrity out of San Juan? I'm thinking it will be ok.

And I'm only concerned about smoke while underway, not in port. So I think I'll be good there, too.

To clarify, the price I got was $500 less PER PERSON for a veranda room, so I would have to pay $1000 to cancel and rebook elsewhere.

I think I will take my chances on getting a good neighbor on the other side of the connecting door.

Thanks for everyone's input! Looking so forward to sailing Celebrity again!!

It sounds like you have a reasonable expectation for ambient noise (footsteps, laughter, conversation), so I'm sure you are going to have a terrific cruise. You are actually just down the hall from the stairs themselves, so although you are close, its not like you are in one of the two cabins forward of yours where they will really get subjected to it. That being said, you will still get more foot traffic than average as your fellow "Deck-7ers" pass by on the way to their cabin.

It's hard to beat a Celebrity Summit cruise, but when you KNOW you got a fantastic deal, it feels even better. We ran the numbers and got a better value (including perks and OBC) than anything else we could have booked, including sailing on CCL or NCL.

Cheers!

OH now you have another thing to be concerned about. :eek:

Have you considered noise from the theater when they're practicing early or performing late at night?

The theatre is two decks below us,. Do you really think noise will be an issue?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Thanks for that advice. I will do that.

I booked a cabin at an amazing price from an online agency too. It was okay, and I would have been happy there, but preferred a different location. I got the same story from the online agency, no more rooms at your rate. My solution? Every time I an email sale ad from them I looked to see if the prices had come back down to what I paid. Well, they did eventually and I was able to find a really great room where I wanted to be that was available on their pricing engine. I called and my room was switched, happily!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk