C&A issue

Has anyone else had any issue with changing your home address etc... on your C&A membership details ?

We moved house 5 weeks ago and for the last 3 weeks I have been trying to update our details - with no luck.

The online system will not accept the change, and when I rang them and spent over an hour waiting for them to try to do it - I was told that "Our system will not accept your new address, so we will have to leave your details as they are" ! This means that we have completely the wrong address and email details for me, Hub and our Son :eek:

I was also told that there is "no manual override on the system" :eek:

Anyone else had this issue ? We are UK based if that makes any difference...:rolleyes:

Has anyone else had any issue with changing your home address etc... on your C&A membership details ?

We moved house 5 weeks ago and for the last 3 weeks I have been trying to update our details - with no luck.

The online system will not accept the change, and when I rang them and spent over an hour waiting for them to try to do it - I was told that "Our system will not accept your new address, so we will have to leave your details as they are" ! This means that we have completely the wrong address and email details for me, Hub and our Son :eek:

Anyone else had this issue ? We are UK based if that makes any difference...:rolleyes:

If you are talking about the profile section of your account . . .

Yes, I had a similar issue with my phone number. I called C&A and told the rep I had called several times before to have the correct number entered. She was the only one that took the time to get into the system and corrected the issue. So it can be done. Be insistent.

It seems C&A's system can't update online info. DH has a suffix Jr that wasn't in the system from the beginning. Because of that, now that he has to use it, we can't book online because it won't match up to his C&A account. They could never get fixed cause the system doesn't allow for suffixes. Tried many time over the years. They just make Jr part of his last name in their records but not in C&A. Surprised about the address though.

Try this, change every piece of address information including the country. Save. If it keeps the changes then change it back to the correct address.

I hope this helps.